Masking IS REQUIRED in healthcare today.
- Mindfulness Workshop (1 hour)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Trainings (mandatory for all staff, attend one session)
- Roku TV Trainings (recommended for all staff in healthcare, attend one session)
- Holiday Pecans (submit order forms to the Berrier concierge or the Village Gift Shop in Womble by September 29)
- Harvest Festival & Arbor Acres 5k Run/Walk (register and order a 5k t-shirt here: http://arboracres5k2023.splashthat.com)
Artist Clinic: Schedule an appointment online.
- New users: click “Sign Up” on the bottom right. Full instructions here
Bulletin Board: If you have a company computer, this universal server can provide you access to most documents.
Caremerge: This is the residents’ Arbor Acres portal. It helps to know what’s happening on the resident side of Arbor Acres.
Flores247: For submitting payments to be reimbursed from your Flex Spending Account (FSA).
- This only applies to you if you signed up for a Flex Spending Account at the most recent Open Enrollment.
Concur: For submitting expenses and approving invoices.
Reliance Matrix: Our employee assistance program for work/life resources.
- New users: click “Create a new account” in the top right. Company code: RSLI859
Medcost: Our medical insurance provider.
Paycom: For submitting PTO requests, managing your benefits, monthly trainings and job postings.
Teladoc: For speaking with a doctor or counselor over the phone or online. Great if you need medical advice while travelling or out of town! Medical plan participants only.
Voya: For managing your 403(b) investment retirement plan.
Who to Call
If not calling from an Arbor Acres phone: dial (336) 721-1161, then the extension.
- Report emergency: Welcome Center, x1205
- Request maintenance: Maintenance Coordinator, x1239
- Notify Security of incoming guests: Welcome Center, x1205
- Computer issues: IT, email@example.com
- Wellness Center: Heidi Day, Wellness Coordinator, x1227
- Artist Clinic: 336-713-0587, arboracreswellness.com
- COVID question/exposure: Dawn Mabe, Assistant Director of Nursing, x1252, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replace a badge: Holly White, Talent Arts Coordinator, ext. 1230, email@example.com
Office: 801 Fountain Hill Road, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathryn Sears, Senior Director Of Talent Arts
- Bren Galaski, Talent Arts Manager
- Holly White, Talent Arts Coordinator
- Susan Koivisto, Payroll/Benefits Manager
- Panel with Financial Pathways (local financial advisors & counselors to help with personal finances!) September 1, 2023
- Employee Handbook
- Snow and Inclement Weather Program
- Motor Vehicle Info
- Ethics and Compliance Hotline Info
- Benefits Guide 2023
- Scholarship Brochure: This program, funded by Arbor Acres residents, is open to non-PRN Arbor Acres Artists.
- [VIDEO] Q & A with Voya
- Arbor Acres Summary of Benefits and Coverage (brief) for Medical Plan
- Summary Plan Description for Medical Plan
- Summary Plan Description for Dental Plan
- Summary Plan Description for Vision Plan
- Educational Reimbursement Application: This program is offered to full-time Arbor Acres Artists after 6 months of employment. See application for details.
- Arbor Acres Alternate Biometric Form: This form is if you do not participate the on-campus Health Risk Assessments by Atrium Wake Forest. Your physician will need to complete this form, and it needs to be scanned/faxed to Atrium by the date on the form to ensure your medical premium stays low for the year.