Thursday, June 1:
masking is NOT required today in healthcare.
Welcome, Artists! Scroll down for Contacts, FAQs, Documents and more.
- June 1: Pick up strawberry orders (1:30 – 4:00 PM, Womble Lobby)
- June 7: Jewelry Extravaganza (10 AM – 12:30 PM, Berrier breezeway/porte-cochère)
- June 21: Ice Cream Truck (2 – 4 PM, Corpening Parking Lot)
- Limit one ice cream per person
- Sponsored by Wellness Arts
- Bulletin Board: If you have a company computer, this universal server can provide you access to most documents.
- Caremerge: This is the residents’ portal for activities, dining, and community resources. It helps to know what’s happening on the resident side of Arbor Acres.
- Concur: For submitting expenses and approving invoices.
- EAP (Reliance Matrix): Our employee assistance program for work/life resources.
- New users: click “Create a new account” in the top right. Company code: RSLI859
- Paycom: For submitting PTO requests, managing your benefits, monthly trainings and job postings.
- Voya: For managing your 403(b) investment retirement plan.
Click each category for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Who to Call
To call an extension, dial (336) 721-1161, then the extension #
- Report emergency: Welcome Center, x1205
- Request maintenance: Maintenance Coordinator, x1239
- Notify Security of incoming guests: Welcome Center, x1205
- Computer issues: IT, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wellness Center: Heidi Day, Wellness Coordinator, x1227
- Appointment at Artist Clinic: 336-713-0587, arboracreswellness.com
- COVID question/exposure: Dawn Mabe, Assistant Director of Nursing, x1252, email@example.com
- Replace a badge: Holly White, Talent Arts Coordinator, ext. 1230, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 801 Fountain Hill Road, email@example.com
- Kathryn Sears, Senior Director Of Talent Arts
- Bren Galaski, Talent Arts Manager
- Tiera Carpenter, Talent Arts Manager (Nursing & Home Care)
- Holly White, Talent Arts Coordinator
- Susan Koivisto, Payroll/Benefits Manager
- Benefits Guide 2023
- Scholarship Brochure: This program, funded by Arbor Acres residents, is open to non-PRN Arbor Acres Artists.
- [VIDEO] Q & A with Voya
(to make changes to Medical, Life or Flex Spending [FSA], go to Paycom)
- Educational Reimbursement Application: This program is offered to full-time Arbor Acres Artists after 6 months of employment. See application for details.
- Arbor Acres Alternate Biometric Form: This form is if you do not participate the on-campus Health Risk Assessments by Atrium Wake Forest. Your physician will need to complete this form, and it needs to be scanned/faxed to Atrium by the date on the form to ensure your medical premium stays low for the year.