Our hearts are in
Arbor Acres staff members are called ARTISTS. We see the art in the lovingly made bed, the sparkle of a well-cleaned home, in the food delicately seasoned and arranged like sculpture on a china plate.
Each workgroup at Arbor Acres is known for the professional art that defines its purpose: Dining Arts, Nursing Arts, Wellness Arts and more.
Our ARTISTS display the Values of Arbor Acres: Artistry, Reverence, Talent, Innovation, Service, and Truth. They spell ARTIST. They remind us of who we are, and what it is we must deliver to those we serve.
We are searching for dedicated and hardworking individuals who can make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
If you are a “true Artist in your field” and enjoy working with all types of people in a happy, loving, and professional work environment, please apply online.
*Arbor Acres is an equal opportunity employer.
Arbor Acres is a growing Continuing Care Retirement Community located on a beautiful park-like campus in the heart of Winston-Salem. We promote wellness for all artists focusing on the following eight dimensions: social, emotional, occupational, environmental, spiritual, intellectual, physical, and financial.
Our goal is to achieve a
positive work life balance
that highlights wellness for
everyone. We offer an array
of benefits, which includes:
- A.N.G.E.L.S. Program (Exclusively for CNAs)
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
- Employee Scholarship Fund and Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Employee Meal (One Meal Provided Daily)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free Supportive Counseling – Spiritual Arts Department
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Screening
- Life Insurance – Basic/Optional
- Onsite ATM
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Onsite Gift Shop
- Onsite Medical Clinic
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO Sell Back
- Retirement Savings – 403(b)
- Secure/Gated Community
- Short-Term and Long–Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance – Accident /Critical Illness
- Transportation Services during Inclement Weather
They say if you love your job, you never work a day in your life. That’s how I feel when I come in to work each day at Arbor Acres.
The residents are treated so well, and all of the staff go above and beyond to make our community the best it can possibly be.
A sense of community and family. Quite a few residents you make friends with them, and they become family.