Arborview is a specialized area for those with dementia.
Arborview is specially designed to incorporate state-of-the-art approaches to caring for loved ones with cognitive impairment.
A structured environment based on carefully crafted programming enhances fun, alleviates stress, engages the mind, supports dignity, and comforts residents as well as their loved ones.
Arborview features a soaring atrium—providing light and an uplifting space for residents to enjoy.
Safe and secure outdoor areas are seamlessly integrated with the interior’s lovely ambiance.
- Private rooms
- Safe and secure outdoor areas with resident gardens
- Around-the-clock nursing supervision
- Medication management and administration
- Transportation to non-emergency medical appointments
- Recreational, educational, cultural, and spiritual life programs
- Therapy services including, physical, speech, and occupational
- 24-foot-tall atrium, engulfed in natural light
- Delicious meals
- Dietitian services
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Physician services
You have a gift for caring and for developing relationships… I love you from the bottom of my heart for all you mean to our dear Ruth.
-Friend of an Arborview resident