Arbor Acres is a vibrant community that offers a variety of ways to support
From impromptu concerts to theatrical productions performed by residents and staff, opportunities abound for fellowship, recreation, entertainment, and fun.
Our campus provides the facilities, services, programs, and access to cultural events that make
We communicate our campus activities in a variety of ways:
- Lamplighter: Our monthly recreation and activities newsletter distributed to residents. This handy calendar includes descriptions of scheduled events, dining specials, wellness and fitness classes, and more.
- Connections: A newsletter, published three times a year, that keeps you posted on what's happening at Arbor Acres and connects you to our residents, their families, present and past members of the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers,
- Annual Report, which provides you with a look back of our accomplishments from the previous year
- Activity Schedules for our Retirement Center, Fitness Center and each of our three licensed healthcare areas
- Volunteer newsletter that highlights currently available volunteer opportunities
Click on one of the following links to access an electronic copy:
- Retirement Center, May 2019
- Tomlinson Wellness Center, May 2019
- Asbury Place/Assisted Living, May 2019
- Strickland Place/Skilled Nursing, Willingham & Brock Courts, May 2019
- Arborview/Memory Care, May 2019