How Can You Help?
There are many ways you can give to Arbor Acres to support our mission.
- Give to the Annual Fund which begins in May (Mother’s Day) and ends the last day of the calendar year.
- Make gifts in memory or in honor of loved ones.
- Designate Arbor Acres to receive gifts in memory of a loved one.
- Name Arbor Acres as a beneficiary of life insurance or IRAs.
- Create a Named Endowment Fund to provide perpetual financial assistance.
- Include Arbor Acres in your estate plans as a beneficiary in your Will.
Care to Do More?
- Consider a gift to the Arbor Acres Employee Scholarship Fund.
- Make a Capital Gift or Pledge to defray construction costs and reduce debt.
- Choose a Naming Opportunity through a gift that will ascribe your name or that of a loved one to an Arbor Acres facility, amenity, or program.
- Apply for a matching gift if the company you work for has such a program.
For More Information, Contact:
Denni Peebles, Director of Philanthropic Arts
Wendy Cason, Stewardship Manager