Getting things signed off on in Paycom
More questions? Email Talent Arts at email@example.com Back to all FAQs
How do I know if an employee hasn’t completed their training?
It’s important that all employees complete their mandatory trainings. They do receive reminders if they have emails in Paycom, but it is helpful if you check periodically to “clean things up”.
- If you are the employee’s supervisor, click on “Talent Management”, then “Paycom Learning”, then “Course Status Dashboard”.
- You can then check on Past Due or Incomplete records by clicking on “View Details”.
Remember, our healthcare licensure requires us to ensure employees complete these assigned trainings, so make sure your staff is aware if they are past due.
What if my employee says they cannot see their performance appraisal?
- Go to Performance Management, then the Performance Management Dashboard in Paycom.
- Adjust the Review Plan (top), then use your filters to find your employee (remember to clear any existing filters).
- Find the employee, then click on the blue hyperlink below “Employee Can See” and adjust so that the employee can see both reviews.
I was told my employee hasn’t yet signed certain documents. What should I tell them?
- Log in to Paycom
- Go to the Documents box on the employee’s main screen.
- The documents requiring action will be in the Action Required section.
- The employee should click on the document and follow instructions.