Advantage Off-Campus Residency Program
Arbor Acres now offers a new way for you to access on-campus resident benefits and experience our rich campus life first hand while remaining in your own home. It’s called the Arbor Acres Advantage Program for Off-Campus Residency. The Advantage Program is available to individuals and couples who live in Forsyth County and surrounding counties in North Carolina that are in convenient proximity to our campus.
The Advantage Program gives you access to many of the health and life-enriching opportunities available to on-campus residents, including:
- Short- or long-term in-patient care in one of the three licensed health care facilities: skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care
- Medicare-certified rehab services after 30 days of residency
- All land, aquatic and wellness classes and facilities offered in the Fitness Center
- An option to dine in any on-campus dining room and utilize catering services on an inclining balance basis
- Nursing consultation at the on-campus Perry Clinic for residents
- Support and guidance during health care crises provided by Arbor Acres Continuing Care Arts staff who can arrange home care, such as CNA’s or sitters, if needed
- Monthly entertainment and recreational programs
- Annual health and wellness assessments
- Wellzesta, a user-friendly app available on an iPad Mini provided to every off-campus resident that provides access to Arbor Acres’ fitness class schedules, dining menus, wellness programs, and general information
To qualify for the Advantage Program, you must complete and submit an Arbor Acres admission application and financial statement, and pay an established entrance fee and monthly fee to cover costs associated with residency. Participation is limited in the first year.
To learn more, call Lynn Ross, director of Marketing, at 336.748.4645.